One on one boxing sessions to include skills, technique and conditioning.
Honed over the last 12 years on coaching, this is NOT a boxercise session but like we would train our boxers
Same as our one to one sessions, but you can split between 2-4 people
Our signature camp which we took from training our amateurs and professionals. Taking the same ideas and principles and put you into “camp” we get you into your best shape but look at nutrition, strength and conditioning and boxing technique
Training delivered by an ABA Boxing coach and strength and conditioning specialist. Sessions are tailored to each clients goals so can take the form of technique based sessions or more conditioning focused. Or a mix of both.
What is covered in the typical session:
Joint mobilisation and dynamic warmup
– Warm the body up by taking your body through a series of movements designed to raise the body temperature and activate the muscles that will be used during the session, taking them through a full range of motion – approximately 7-10 minutes
Skipping – as part of warm up and including technique
– A fundamental part of boxing sessions and essential for perfecting footwork and coordination. We use this as part of the warmup as well as working on technique so you can look like a boxer while jumping rope.
Footwork and movement drills
– We run through coordination and footwork drills which combine upper and lower body movements, moving forward, backward, laterally learning how to balance and use your hips.
Boxing technique (punches and combinations)
– Moving on from movement, we combine this with correct punching technique, covering basic and advanced punches and combinations while standing still and on the move as well as incorporating defensive tactics and skills. Includes shadow boxing and partner drills.
– This is where its’s combined together and you get to showcase your skills on the pads and learn to improve. Everyone loves tp punch stuff, so this is when you get to do this.
Conditioning circuits/core work
– Finishing off with some circuits where we use stations incorporating strength, speed, agility, power, coordination and endurance and working your core.
-Now those muscles are warm, we can work on stretching and flexibility and ensure you’re muscles are lengthened and you’re ready for another workout.
Boxing sessionsOne on one and group sessions
One-one-one or shared between 2-4
Footwork and coordination, stance, punching technique, combinations, jump rope technique, circuits, developing strength and power, muscular endurance, stamina and balance
Customised as per your goals
Boxing Conditioning CampTrain like a boxer in camp, get in your best shape
One on one
36 sessions including technical coaching and all conditioning sessions
Bespoke Diet and Nutrition Plan
We cover footwork and coordination, stance, punching technique, combinations, jump rope technique, circuits, developing strength and power, muscular endurance, stamina and balance
Assessment and baseline testing (Strength and Conditioning battery of tests as well as movement)
Lifestyle assessment and habit tracking