- Shadow jumping
- Basic jumping technique
- Single jumping variations – up to 20 different techniques
- Introduction to double unders
- Crossovers and rope manipulation
- Side swings and variations
- Routine development
- Developing speed and proficiency
By the end of the course, you will be be able to:
- Effortlessly and efficiently perform various single bounce jump rope skills
- Put a routine together
- Jump for at least 3 minutes continuously
- Perform more than 200 jumps without a miss
- Understand the mechanics of a double under and crossovers and be competent in performing these
Who is this for?
- No prior experience required – ideal for beginners
- If you want to refine your technique or want to find out why you’re tripping, then this is for you
- If you have any injuries that would prevent you from jumping, then please consider this before signing up
What do I need to bring?
- Jump rope if you have one. If not, can borrow one of ours or buy one from our range
- Bring some water with you as there will be a lot of jumping
- That’s it!
- 4 weeks
- 2.5 hours per session for 10 hours of training