Our newest course, the Backward Jumping masterclass has been going for 2 years and was designed for advanced jumpers who want to master backward jumping.
Even if you’re not advanced, backward jumping can feel like another language so even beginner jumpers can attend.
We cover all the jumps you would learn in normal front jumping up to backward doubles.
- Shadow jumping
- Basic backward jump
- Backward alternate step
- Backward boxer step
- Backward crossover
- Backward side swings
- Backward doubles
- Backward double under cross
- Switching from back to front
By the end of the course, you will be be able to:
- Learn the mechanics of backward jumping
- Perform the basic step and running step proficiently
- Learn how to perform crosses and side swings
- Perform at least one backward double under
- Put together a routine
- Experienced jumpers who have mastered the basics
- Beginners who would like to learn the technique although you may not master all the techniques in this workshop
- If you have any injuries that would prevent you from jumping, then please consider this before signing up
- Jump rope if you have one. If not, can borrow one of ours or buy one from our range
- Appropriate footwear such as trainers or boxing and/or wrestling boots
- Bring some water with you as there will be a lot of jumping
- That’s it!
- £175 per person per course
- 1 day
- 5 hours of instruction
- Please check schedule below for dates